Furch Blue Plus CM
- High-quality acoustic guitar made from carefully select solid woods.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish on the soundboard and Open-Pore Finish on the back and sides.
- Refined appearance featuring a rosette with a black walnut inlay, and artificial tortoise body binding.
- Furch Blue Plus CM guitar features a soundboard made from high-grade western red cedar and high-quality African mahogany back and sides. The soundboard is protected by Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish. The back and sides feature Open-Pore Finish, which leaves wood pores exposed. The combination of these high-quality solid tonewoods produces a beautiful musical sound across the entire tonal range with slightly pronounced lows.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Blue Plus CM guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Blue Plus CM guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
The soundboard of Furch Blue Plus CM guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the tonal properties of the guitar body. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time. The back and sides feature Open-Pore Finish, a special thin finish that promotes the natural tonal qualities of tonewoods and provides an excellent level of surface protection. The finish accentuates low frequencies and produces a natural woody sound.
The guitar owes its attractive natural appearance to binding made from artificial tortoise.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
- Transparent protection
The soundboard of Furch Blue Plus CM guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.Rosette made from black walnut
The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a double ring with a black walnut inlay.Excellent playability
The fingerboard is made from high-quality ebony and features buffed frets, which allows for high playing comfort.Maximum protection
For maximum protection during transport, we highly recommend to provide every new Furch guitar with a high-rigidity Hiscox case with a highly impact-resistant ABS outer shell and interior polyurethane padding, or with the first-class gigbag with additional shell reinforcements in the walls, and other special features for comfortable carrying on the shoulder, in hand, or as a backpack.
The Hiscox case can be purchased for a suggested retail price of $ 303, and the gigbag for a suggested retail prices of $ 91.