NOTE: there is a Price Increase coming in May of this year and all models will reflect the new pricing soon.
FURCH ORANGE SERIES GC SW
- Premium acoustic guitar made from solid tonewoods.
- High-quality AAA grade materials.
- Proprietary design features and production technologies, including soundboard voicing, the revolutionary Furch CNR System® neck joint, and Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish.
- Attractive appearance featuring a padauk ring rosette, maple body, neck and headstock binding, and flower-shaped pearl fingerboard inlays.
- LR Baggs Athem Soundhole Installed Dual Pickup
- Heavy-duty Hiscox hardshell case.
Furch Orange SW guitar is a top-quality instrument made from premium tonewoods. The soundboard is made from high-grade Sitka spruce, and the back and sides feature high-quality Walnut. Appointments are crafted from African padauk. Body binding is maple, Remarkable sound
Sound is the most important consideration for Furch guitars. Their excellent acoustic qualities are the result of state-of-the art technologies, proprietary production processes and precision craftsmanship combined with the use of the best available tonewoods. Furch Orange SR guitar is no fluke. Hear its exceptional sound quality for yourself with Tonepedia’s app. You can compare its unique sound with other Furch models and also guitars from other manufacturers
alanced sound enhanced by Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, Furch Orange SR guitar is a versatile multipurpose instrument.
Unique voicing process
The premium nature of Furch Orange SW guitar is underscored by the fact that the soundboard is individually tuned using the voicing process, which enhances the guitar’s tonal properties to the highest level. Thanks to that, Furch Orange SW guitar has a crystalline clear, harmonically rich, balanced, and highly dynamic sound across the entire tonal spectrum.
Furch Orange SW guitar is protected by our proprietary Full-Pore High-Gloss Finish, which has been developed to enhance the guitar’s tonal qualities. The finish consists of an ultrathin layer of highly resistant lacquer that provides excellent surface protection and accentuates the structure of the wood at the same time.
The attractive look of the guitar is underscored by body, headstock, and fingerboard binding made from flamed American maple, and a top adorned by padauk purfling with black and white line.
Furch CNR System® Neck Design
A high precision, dual-action truss rod maintains neck stability and allows for fine adjustment of the neck relief, bilaterally. The truss rod is housed in a highly rigid carbon casing which enables a very smooth and controlled neck relief, ensuring the best playability and enduring optimal setup.
- A fully adjustable dual-action truss rod for highly precise adjustment of the neck bow in both the convex and concave directions.
- A highly rigid carbon casing that maintains the neck in the set position over a period much longer than is the case with standard neck joint designs and, at the same time, facilitates a gradual bow in the neck, a factor of essential importance for playability.
- A casting made of special alloy located inside the neck heel that ensures a stable position of the neck and its angle vis-à-vis the body.
- Transparent protection
The soundboard of Furch Orange SR guitar is protected by a transparent pickguard that allows the natural beauty of the wood to shine through. The pickguard is designed to have no effect on the tonal qualities of the soundboard.Rosette made from padauk
The soundhole is adorned by a rosette featuring a bold padauk ring with a contrasting black and white line.Pearl fingerboard inlays
Black side position dots combined with flower-shaped pearl fingerboard inlays improve fingerboard orientation and enhance the guitar’s exclusive appearance.Excellent machine heads
Furch Orange SR guitar has an excellent tuning stability courtesy of Gotoh 510 Silver Patina machine heads with polished ebony buttons and a highly precise 1:21 gear ratio.High-rigidity Hiscox case
Maximum protection during transport is provided by a high-rigidity Hiscox case with polyurethane insulating foam that shields the instrument from changes in external climatic conditions.